samedi 21 juillet 2007

Trust Life....

Later that night I heard something on tv and I am not the kind of guy to believe or pay that attention to what tv shows but I could help but overheard something that sounded familiar.
What all of our last partners have in common but yourself?
Why do we insist in picking and keeping relationships we know that won't work?
Funny eh?
So I chosed not do to it anymore.
I did it for all my life.
I have to be fair to myself and to the other part.
Even if I feel needy to hell, I won't settle for nothing less than what I dream of.
And guess what?
Bingo.
Life is so funny and it has a funnier way to come to you with the answers when you seem like you are giving up on looking for them.
The answer came through the eyes of a dreamer I'm becoming,hopefully forever,for good.
'Bout time....

1 commentaire:

Alexander a dit...

Please, read my e-book "An Ordinary Black Cat" (sorry - in English)and let me know what you think. It is in www.catyourway.com I wonder if you write an article about my book...