mardi 24 juillet 2007

Friends

For too long,longer than I should, I've been too inocent when calling someone a friend.
I saw friends stabbing me by putting on fire a fragile relationship in a moment of crisis.
They've made it, and now they may be happy.
Then when I went to face them to understand why people do this, mostly when they say they are your friends, I heard: I was not your friend.
The question is, should I love or hate myself for being so naive and allowing this kind of abuse to any reasonable thought?
Or should I hate myself for being with someone for that long that could believe these friends than believing me?
Non, pas du tout.
Je pense que je suis chanceux d'avoir pas des amis comme ça dans ma vie et j'ai envie d'etre la pour voir le jour ou ces memes amis vont faire du mal a qui m'a cru pas.

Aucun commentaire: