jeudi 12 juillet 2007

Kevin...

These days I got to thinking that my dreams were gone and found myself feeling kinda adrift in life.
Actually I've been luckier than I think.
All my greatest dreams came true quite early in my life.
But my greatest dream is now 8 years old.
Kevin, you are the best thing that ever happened to me.
You will always be my beloved dream son.
In my most beautiful dreams of becoming a father, I could never dream of a kid like you.
Sweet, lovely and so like me in all senses.
When you were a newborn in that hospital, fighting for your life I was there cheering up every second of your soul brilliance to my existence.
You are my best friend and the translation of love and light to my life.
You are my inspiration, my hope and my faith in life.
Eternity will never be enough for me to thank God for the gift he gave me to send me you as my dream son, my beloved Kevin.
Thank you for being the kid you are and making me realize that my dreams came true.
I love you with all my heart and soul, forever

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

You just made me cry. Your letter to Kevin is beautiful. Tous les garçons rêveraient entendre ceci de la bouche de leur père. Bravo!

gilbert