mardi 24 juillet 2007

Alexander

I am a person looking for happiness...
I've forgiven the most unforgivable mistakes
I've tried to replace the unreplaceble and forget the unforgettable
I've done things by impulse
I've been disappointed by people I never thought would disappoint me, but I've disappointed people as well
I've hold you to protect you
I've laughed when I shouldn't
I had eternal friends
I've loved and was loved, but I've also been rejected
I had lovers who I haven't loved
I've jumped and screamed for being happy
I've lived for love and made promises
I've hit the wall many times
I've cried listening to our songs and looking at our pictures
I've called you to listen to your voice
I've fell in love for a smile
I thought I would die when I missed you the most
I've been afraid of losing someone special, and I did

But I've lived and I am still alive, not here by chance
I fight
I'm determined
I hold life with all my strenght and live it passionately
I can take my defeat
and will boudly win
for the world belongs to those who dare and life is too important to be small

Before criticizing, look inside yourself. Who never made a mistake?
I've chosen a love for being afraid to lose it
I've lost love for hiding it
I held hands when I was afraid
I've been so afraid I couldn't even feel my hands
I've thrown people I loved out of my life
and it hurts, regrets...
Spent nights crying till I fell asleep
I've gone to bed so happy I couldn't close my eyes...

I've believed in perfect love
Until I found it doesn't exist
I've loved people who disappointed me
I've disappointed people who loved me
I've spent hours in front of a mirror trying to find out who the hell I am
I've been so sure about what I am that I wanted to vanish
I've lied and felt bad about it
I've told the truth and felt bad as well
I've pretended I didn't care and then I cried for making you feel less
I've laughed when I wanted to cry
I've laughed my ass off
I've believed in the wrong ones
and I didn't believe in the good ones

I missed you and never told you how, only not to make you suffer,
I've yelled when I should be quiet
I didn't say what I meant to please you
and I said what I didn't mean just to hurt you

I fell so many times and I thought I'd never stand up
I stood up so many times so I believed I would never fall again
I've called people my friends and found out they were not
Some others I never called anything and they've been angels in my life

Don't give me recipes for life, for I don't want to be always right
Don't show me what you expect from me, for I want to follow my heart
and surprise you
Don't try to turn me into someone else
Don't invite me to be like anyone else
For I want to be nuts and different

I don't know what love is if it is not gonna be forever
I cannot live lies
I cannot fly if grounded
I am always myself
But surely not the same
For each day I get closer
to that river
where my dreams flow
and you will be
with me
forever

Aucun commentaire: