mardi 24 juillet 2007

Revenge and forgiveness

A colleague asked me to read his book.
I will and I could see it is about revenge....Alexander, from UK, I promise I will read it and write something about it.

I don't believe in revenge, I believe life takes its course and drives everything to the right place by itself.

Fair enough, being happy is the best revenge.

I have no hard feelings and I thank those who hurted me for now I have a stronger heart and I've learned not to settle for lees than what I need, understanding my value and building a quite solid self-confidence.

My self-confidence allows me to see who I am with my qualities and flaws, recognize my mistakes and be human enough to admit it and just say 'I am sorry'.

Nevertheless, there is a very thin line separating self-confidence from arrogance....and when arrogance comes with conviction that you are the best of breed,always right,etc...that's just an eternal source of sorrow and pain for those who play the ridiculous game of thinking they are too good to forgive...

Voyons donc....it's just sad

Aucun commentaire: