mardi 22 mai 2007

Rollerblading

Yesterday my willingness to try something new threw me out of my routine to the rollerblading experience.
I was amazed to see how easy it is.No falls,at all.
Today I remembered my yesterday's experience when I tried to go out of my bed and my legs wanted to stay there.
Anyways...I have some tips for you,if you ever consider rollerblading:
Do not rollerblade close to your mom,she is gonna freak out,saying that you're gonna fall,break your head to pieces and all those things they say all the time,you know,you won't need that to start.
Do not rollerblade close to kids, they will laugh at you, that may not be quite motivating.
Do not smoke while rollerskating, it may be charming but you will forget you are holding the cigarette and will look even more ridiculous.
Last but not least, do not rollerblade with nice loose shorts, you'll be in trouble to manage to look kiddy and keep your shorts up as you skate, believe me it's lots of hard work...With skates...you look kiddy enough..enough for a kid give you tips and call you "pal".I skated yesterday and was a 10 years old kid's "pal".
Buy a pair for you, and just feel the wind, and you may prove some gravity.
I didn't fall yesterday, for in my last fall I decided to stand up and never let myself fall again. Because you fall when you don't trust yourself.
Smile, stand up and just roll....

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

ah oui...Alors c'est facile de faire du rollerblade...Et bien moi je confirme que la deuxième fois que tu en as fait tu es tombé plusieurs fois! Que tu t'es arrosé de Sprite et que tu m'as fait bien rire!!! Alors je suggère de pratiquer le rollerblade à deux, puisque c'est beaucoup plus amusant même si on ne peut plus mentir après en disant que c'est facile...

Signé: Une amie témoin de tes accrobaties!!!