dimanche 13 mai 2007

I feel fine and I feel good

This tells so much about my feelings these days...
cause every time I think of you
I feel a shot right through with a bolt of blue
It's no problem of mine but it's a problem I find
Living a life that I can't leave behind
and there's no sense in telling me
The wisdom of a fool won't set you free
But that's the way that it goes
And it's what nobody knows
While every day my confusion grows

I feel fine and I feel good
I feel like I never should
Whenever I get this way, I just don't know what to say
Why can't we be ourselves like we were yesterday?
Maybe we were not what we thought...

I'm not sure what this could mean
I don't think you're what you seem
I do admit to myself
That if I hurt someone else
Then I'll never see just what we're meant to be

Just would love to hear from you what we were meant to be.
Cause we are gonna be together forever, it is just a matter to fit you differently in my life, as a friend that lives in my heart and my sweetest memories.

(extracts from Bizarre Love Triangle - New Order)

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

God did I dance on that one! Never paid so much attention to the lyrics, but hey, it's nice!