vendredi 4 mai 2007

Egg-Chicken

They say life brings you maturity through experience.
What is this maturity supposed to be?
Risk less, think more, enjoy less, fear more?
No idea.
Life is tricky and sometimes you can find yourself like in a carrousel where you can't seem to jump off because sometimes the "deja vus" of this same life can be overwhelming.
Sex became the viable option for fun when love is so hard to find or believe in.
For me sex always came after love.
But what is the use of being romantic if life is a bitch?
Maybe it is time to slut it up and be somehow happier.
Less expectations, less frustrations.
What a freaky thought.
Life is scaring me each day a litlle bit more.
I scare myself.
Should I settle for all this I never believed in or will someone show up and show me love can be there the way I dreamed of?Forever?
Or at least until the next post, or the morning after?

Aucun commentaire: