samedi 24 novembre 2007

The Tattoo


I've decided to have a second tattoo, une fleur de lys.
At this year end, with so many gifts from life, this year has been an upward curve.
Starting with a job I hated and with the end of a long relationship to end it up with my family and true love around me, I realize now I have so much to thank Quebec for.
Québec has to be not only under my skin but it must be showing on my skin.
Tattoos are forever. A fleur de lys is forever.
A tattoo has many meanings but I still have to teach the dragon I have in my left arm to scare freaks like the ones I had in the past, away from me.
I may end up having two tattoos but I still have too many scars from the cuts that were left unhealed in the course of this year.
They will not last as long as my tattoos, but they will still be there for quite a while.

Aucun commentaire: