vendredi 23 novembre 2007

Keep it simple


At work, when implementing systems, designing them, sizing the hardware, training users, etc they say, keep it simple.
When it comes to relationships, they say, keep it simple...
These days these words have been chasing me quite frequently...
Maybe there is a reason for that.
I just have to look around,
I had the chance to have the most pure love raining on me from my two little boys.
I had the chance to realize the person I am.
I had the chance to wake up and smell the coffee.
I had a nightmare and I could wake up.
I have a big plus on my days, I always had.
I don't understand why we spend our energy with people that are just not worth it.
I feel quite bad when I remember how I underestimated the real me by begging for things I had enough for those who simply could not offer me anything just for not having anything to offer.
I look around and see how pathetic life can be to those people.
Pretending to be happy in their so little freaky world of arrogant self-centered opinions and judgments, and from the top of your tiny little mountain you see the real world from down there. Just keep going, cause life can be really ironic and it usually has no mercy or sense of humor when it comes to those throwing their opportunities in the garbage.
Looking at my life, so plenty of blessings, yes, I realize, I will keep it simple and the complicated mistakes I've made were simply done by a sorely mistaken version of myself.
No more time to please anyone, 'bout time to please myself.
Simple,huh?
And I will keep it like that.

Aucun commentaire: