samedi 24 novembre 2007

Captain's log


Looking back....
Life is all about believing...
I believe...I am determined to achieve what I want...
I don't complain, whine or cry for the sake of showing to people how miserable I could be..
I would rather stand up and do something out of my life.
And I did.
I remember when I heard your beliefs about our relationship, years ago.
You always believed it wouldn't work.
So how was I supposed to fight it?
How was I supposed to make it work?
Looking back I see now. Everything I believed I could make happen, I did.
Everything I believed I couldn't, I did not.
I am so sorry all my energy and dedication were not enough for you to believe.
I am sure, and so unfortunately sure, that you will believe me, but sadly late that will be.
Just hope you can believe one day that a plus can be on your life, just because life is what happens when you are busy making other plans.
Welcome to the real life.

(extracts from Beautiful Boy - John Lennon)

Aucun commentaire: