samedi 17 novembre 2007

Goodbye my friend


These days I couldn't help but thinking about water and love.
You may think they have nothing to do with each other but I have news for you, they have a lot in common.
Love and water flow naturally.
Love and water are absolutely critical for life but they can kill you as well.
Love and water, to be good, should be transparent, cristal clear.
But the difference is
While water to be good should have no smell and be tasteless
Love should taste good and smell good

I've tried a love that tasted,smelled and looked incredible good.
I will keep that love forever,
that is the water I need for life

Crossing the bridge back thru the river we had between us, is going to take me somewhere else,far from you, with someone else, but

All the taste will still be there
and the smell
all it takes for me to feel it, is to take a breath
Goodbye my lover,
goodbye my friend
you've been the one
you've been the one for me
I'm so hollow....

(extracts from Goodbye My Lover - James Blunt)

Aucun commentaire: