lundi 15 octobre 2007

Mirror,mirror

Today, I understand the moulds and beliefs that were part of my growth to adulthood. I recognize how they influenced my adult decision-making processes and my relationships. Much of my acquired knowledge was wrong, which resulted in poor choices and unhappiness in my life. I have taken the time to examine these moulds and beliefs that were passed down to me. In all honesty, as a result of this examination, I have discarded about 95% of this inherited knowledge over the past several years. There is an old expression, "Out with the old; in with the new." I have reshaped my own moulds and beliefs to better serve me. They allow me to make better choices for myself that are not based on the influences of others. Today, I express my true individuality-who I really am, and not whom others felt I should be. How wonderful it is to stand in front of a mirror and recognize your true reflection, instead of someone else's reflection.
Droping the mirror and grabing that beer, I looked at you,and saw that even hockey games can show true love is there....:o)

Aucun commentaire: