dimanche 21 octobre 2007

Encore,chui vivant

Last week I had a hard time understanding some things life was offering me.
Then I reacted playing the hard and spoiled boy role...run away,slam the door and just be in my nook.
Then,a message, a couple of words, precisely a single word I wasn't used to read or hear changed everything: 'sorry'.
Reading that I recalled my mother.She used to say that we would always know when someone would be really sorry or not,so it would be easy to know when that would be for real.
I took my chances.
I had a wonderful time.A time to rest, to discover the new, to make myself ready for my life.
I liked the person I was these days. Simple and happy.
J'ai beaucoup a aprendre dans ma vie,mais avec les anges qui viennent dans ma vie, les defis qui sont la deviennent encore plus faciles a vivre.
Une simple mot pour mon fin de semaine: MERCI

1 commentaire:

Anonyme a dit...

:)

...me