samedi 11 juin 2011

What the night brings up...


In an interesting night like this one,when I took the time to just chat with a friend in a sushi bar,lots of things became so clear.
Not sure if it was the taste of wasabi or my truncated thoughts around my brains, but it just felt good.
Outside it was getting dark.
Luckily in summer time,we get the night falling on us late,after 9, which brought along some inevitable thoughts.
Night was young still and I was ready to get rid of old thoughts.
The idea of aiming for something which is harder and harder to get can seem to be a kind of masochism, but my friend was talking about trying to converge objectives when dreams are not the same.
I know it can be harsh on your brains,trying to wreck them on the search for answers in a quite heavy conversation while your light thoughts drive you to the lethargy of avoiding the answers.
To make myself clear, we run from what we know, and search for what we expect.This is the key to most frustrations in life.
To say we don't know what we want,this is bullshit, we do.
To say we are mostly misled by others, it is another lie. We are not. We let ourselves be led to places we are uncomfortable for the comfort get us bored.
So why complain about our fate?
The night was finally closing in and I saw the fate of it,when the dawn will be here.
So sure as the dawn of a new day, the dreams can only converge to objectives when we trail the night before to get to them.

Aucun commentaire: