lundi 11 juin 2007

While in Phoenix....

Sitting here having my breakfast in this nice hotel in Phoenix this morning,all dressed up in my best suit I can't help but wonder how funny some things can be.
I know I am a kid dressed like a exec,then here I go with my kiddy thoughts.
First question: who but my employer would pay a daily rate of 249USD a day to be in a place like this to attend meetings where people say what I already know?
No idea.
Second thought is: I've noticed people just coming in and having this amazing breakfast with no one asking you anything. No room number,no nothing.
Next time I'd be starving in Montreal any morning,I'll get all dressed up,go to Hilton and simply have breakfast at the restaurant for free...
Chez Cora?Nooooooooooo,chez Hilton!
Just have to keep the kid disguised on these suits...

Just have to hide that look "daddy I just had a joint" from my face everytime I lie...

Aucun commentaire: