samedi 17 octobre 2009

Forget and Forgive


It is about time.
I wonder how many days and how much energy we spend on thoughts that won’t bring us absolutely anything good.
The heaviness of the mea-culpa that was not supposed to happen brings an eternal weight to our shoulders which we have no need to carry.
Life can be heavy, if we chose to carry the wrong backpack along the way.
All the hurt, all the bad memories and hard feelings, mistakes and wrong decisions cannot and should not be holding us back from being happy.
A chance to do it again is always there every morning for those who can afford the challenge.
Energy seems to run away from us when we seem to see more of our faults than our rights. We cannot be weak when life comes. Life is here. Life is present. Life won’t run away. Have a seat. Look life in the eyes and face it straight.
Start by looking at you in the mirror and really having the answer for the simplest questions.
What do I do from now?
What would I do from now?
What would I advise someone to do from now?
How do I see myself?
Just drop the others’ opinions.
Just drop the others’ judgments.
It hurts, I know, to forget what hurt so bad.
We have no option but to forgive.
Forgive everybody, forgive yourself.
Above all, do not forget what does hurt.
If you do, you may get hurt again.
Yes, it is possible to forgive, even if we don’t forget.

1 commentaire:

Lu Dantas a dit...

I really liked!
I don't speak english very well, but I found your blog e and I'm practicing.

Hugs