samedi 18 août 2007

The missing page

That night I got to thinking about turning pages in my life.
Funny the way things become precious when we look behind and can see them from a different perspective.
In my life for something to be nice all is needed is for this to be in the past.
I even miss what I did last month...
Why is that?
Well, no reason actually, for when I look ahead now, I like what I see.
Tough to look at yourself in the mirror and realize who you are. But you can do it.
You should at least try it.
When I tried to turn the page on you, you came with your thoughts and I kinda ripped off the page out of my book of life.
Now I realize, that page is not there.
When I opened my window this morning, I took a deep breath and for the first time I could see that missing page, going with the cold wind that was blowing to my face.
As I saw that missing page flying from me, I felt good, for once.
My book has now lots of written and blank pages and they kind of make a heluva sense now, without that missing page you wrote.

Aucun commentaire: