dimanche 18 mars 2007

The question within

Well,the first question is the language to post here. Most people I love speak portuguese, the language I love and live in immersion is french and the so-called universal language is english.
So, let's keep it the way it comes out of my mind.
This blog is intended to be a kind of confession corner, since the quiet silence and loneliness haunting me sometimes here can be noisy enough to keep me from expressing what I feel.
Feels like I'm turning into someone else, not myself, to the point of not being recognized for the ones I love the most.
That's why I am here, to express the real "me".

2 commentaires:

Anonyme a dit...

Hi Alexander,

I cant read your text about without giving my thrut opinion. Not after our first chat yesterday evening :
People say they want to feel butterflies....If anyone had butterflies around, they're would run and scream, like they'd be bees...So what's the point?

My opinon on this is you need first to open your eyes and your mind to be able to see and feel the butterflies around me. I love more then everything real butterflies. I have a huge collection. So be sure, that if I see some real around me, I will stop and admire them for their real beauty.
And for that reason, that's make me someone really different from the others. Really, but really close to my emotions and feelings.

Anonyme a dit...

You're beautiful...